Friday, October 4, 2013

Blogtober: Blogging Experience


I started actually blogging like a month and a half ago so I feel like I have no experience to even talk about. I have learned a few things though. 

First, I didn't realize how serious some people really are about blogging. Before actually starting my own personal blog had used blogger. That was only for school related things though. I had a blog for various classes. I also knew bloggers like Six Sisters, I Heart Naptime, and other really awesome blogs like those. But, I still didn't understand. When I attended my first blogger party I then began to understand. Still, I feel like I am still just dipping my toes into it all.



Second, I may not be the biggest blogger. I can only do what I can do. But, if I take small steps at a time working on my potential I just might be something great. To me, it matters a lot more that I have my own creative space. It is also important, to me, that I enjoy it more than having the blog with the most views.




Third, I can learn a lot from other bloggers. I am inspired nearly every day from something that I find on another blog. A lot of times I find bloggers that I would love to be like. Sometimes I even feel like this...



I have a lot to learn but I'm thankful for what I have learned so far. :)



love,
as always,



No comments:

Post a Comment