Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October Daily: That one day I almost went without sugar.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 I do have a confession to make. Yes, I love sugar. 

You see. as part of the October Daily I was supposed to choose something to go without. I told my husband that I wanted to go without my phone. It would be weird to not have it but I could survive. He told me, however, that he needed to be able to talk to me. So I couldn't do that. 

I decided I would go without sugar. Around noon I started to realize what a really stupid idea it was.  I was going to try to stick with it though. At dinner I had a bread bowl with soup. That seemed pretty healthy and tasty. This is when I made my mistake though. 

Without thinking about it I put butter and homemade jam that my friend made on the top. That is the top taken out of the bowl not the top of the soup. I couldn't just let it sit there. Of course I had to eat it. I did. That is when my day without sugar ended. I guess you can decide if that counts or not. I do love sugar but I'm pretty sure that if I actually had a good reason for going without it I could do it. I really don't want to though.


love,
as always,








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment