Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Liebster Award #2!

Okay, so, I was looking at blogs while I was supposed to be studying for my math test. Yes, I am guilty. :/

I found out that I was nominated again for another Liebster Award! I'm not trying to be rude by saying this I just felt honored! Thank you, Jen at Morning Coffee Confessions! I'm not going to go through the whole thing again. But, I will answer her questions for those who would like to read them.



1. When you looked at your self in the mirror this morning, what was the first thing you thought?

I have no doubt that the first thing to cross my mind was something about how crazy my hair was. My hair is absolutely crazy every morning. It still never ceases to amaze me.

2. What did the last text message you received on your phone say?

It was a thank you from the lady who I nanny for because she asked me to stay later tomorrow and I said, "Of course!" :)


3. What's your life motto?

"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you."

It's just a quote that I found a long time ago and really liked. It just stuck; plus, it's true.


4. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?

Hawaii! No question about it! :)


5. What's the best route to your heart?

Diet Coke and bakery sweets! :)

Also, being darling with animals and kids.


6. What do your friends and/or family think about your blog?

My sweet husband supports it because he knows that it makes me happy. That's all that I know. :)


7. When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?

ha ha ha... When I was little I wanted to be three things: a witch, a mermaid, and a missionary. I'm pretty sure that was when I was so little that I thought growing up was like dressing up.

Once I actually understood what being something as a grown up meant a little more I wanted to be an artist. I never wanted to be anything else. I still would love to do that but it has become more of a hobby.

8. Did you have any resolutions this year? What were they?

Not really. I'm not very good with that. But, I did have a goal to have this entire year be better than the first half - three fourths of last year. I would say I have definitely succeeded! :)

9. Do you have a day job? If so, what do you do?

I sure do! I'm a nanny. I nanny one family with two girls and one boy and another family with three boys. I love kids. :)

10. Something that you learned recently.

I wish there was more time. I always want to get more done in a day than I possibly can. That's especially true when it comes to creating things, being with awesome people, and just doing what makes me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment