Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Name, Layout, and Why I Blog

Lately I have been getting really sick of my blog. I just started it and as you may know, I do not do well with routine at all. I always need excitement and change. Because I was feeling this way I decided that things must change! I am far too busy and don't really want to start any kind of business around my blog. My blog is simply me.

I like chevron but is it me? Not really. I am much more of a floral and lace girl. Now don't get confused, I am in no way high maintenance. But, pretty and elegant things do make me smile. 

That is the first reason why I blog! I just want another way to express myself. I believe self expression is very important. 

I will share four other reasons why I blog. That is a total of five! I found this post idea on She Turned Her Dreams into Plans and decided to tag along! Be sure to check out this fellow red head's blog. :)


Here are my other reasons:

2. I have been trying to focus on the good in life. I know that it isn't always easy but it helps to put in the effort of seeing things in a good light. For years I have suffered from depression and anxiety. I still have my days (we all do). But, when I write about life and try to put a positive spin on things then I really am happier. 


illustration by Kristi Clarke






3. I want a way to help other people on Etsy and other places like that. Since I have a shop of my own I know how difficult it can be to find affordable advertising. Sometimes just advertising in itself can be difficult because there is only so much time. I hope to create a place where people can find shops that I personally love. It will give those shops can have a little extra help too.





4. I want to share my creative ideas with others! I am definitely a right brained person. I have creative ideas flowing in and out of my mind constantly. I just want to help others find their creative side and be inspired.




5. I want to get to know and learn from others. Every single person in this world is so different. We can all teach each other a lot. I hope to get to know and be inspired by others and vice versa.






love, 
as always,



P.S. The October Daily comes from Secret Obsession Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment