Monday, August 19, 2013

Reason #18 to Be Happy: Cara Box!

I got my Cara Box on Saturday! For those of you who don't know what a Cara Box is you can read more about it on Katelyn's blog at http://www.wifessionals.com/p/cara-box-exchange_4.html .Basically, you get assigned to two people. One is who you will be sending a gift to. The other one is who will be sending a gift to you. You get to have a chance to email and get to know your new friend. Then you are supposed to send a package of things that you think your friend would like.

This was the first time that I had participated. It has been a lot of fun! :) The girl who sent me a package is Tabitha from http://my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com/  She sent me the cutest package. Not only was I happy but my babies (dog and cat) were happy as could be too.


Tabitha sent treats for my dog and cat. As you can tell, they couldn't wait so one of the bones is missing. The moment that Belle (my dog) saw the bones she was begging. I shouldn't give in but I think it's too cute. Lucy (the cat) LOVES cheese so she was so happy to get some cheesy treats. Tabitha also sent a super cute apron and dishcloth because I told her that I love baking. She sent a folder, a notebook, and two pens because I told her that I'm in school. She also sent a cute little note.


I was feeling a little anxious about school (mostly math) but now I am excited because I can't wait to use that notebook and those pens! She was so thoughtful with all of the package! What makes Tabitha even more awesome is that she has been in the middle of planning a wedding. I remember being a bit stressed when trying to plan my wedding. She must have a lot on her plate at the moment. But, she was still nice and made it meaningful. Congratulations and thank you Tabitha!





Lucy (the cat) and Belle (the dog) would love to thank Tabitha for thinking of them! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment