Thursday, August 29, 2013

Reason #24 to Be Happy: Three Ingredient Healthy Vegetarian Dinner

I love baking but cooking? Not so much. It's not that I can't stand cooking but there are a lot of other things that compete for time. Also, I would much rather be doing something crafty or something else. So, when I find an easy dinner I am happy as can be. I am even happier to be able to share an easy meal idea with you!


These three ingredients are all that you need to make a quick and healthy meal. I bought all of the ingredients from Costco. Oh, I love Costco too.

The three ingredients are quinoa, any blend of frozen vegetables that you like, and curry.

I'm a vegetarian so I'm always looking for things to making dinners a little more exciting On a trip to Costco my husband and I found a delish curry.


We are both fans of coconut and Thai food so that's why we originally decided to try it. It's a good thing we did! We would both definitely recommend it. My husband likes to have it with this meal as well as anything else that could possibly use a sauce. 

For our meal we cooked the quinoa as normal as well as the veggies. Then just warmed up the sauce and poured some on our rice (or quinoa) bowls. 



We hope that if you try it you enjoy it as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment