Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Reason #32 to Be Happy: We Heart It

Have you heard of We Heart It?



It's like Pinterest but just pictures! That means that you can be inspired but not overwhelmed by what other people might be doing but you're not. I don't usually feel that way but I have before. I know some people who won't even get on Pinterest because it's too overwhelming. 

Oh, and another bonus... just in case you need something to distract you from what you think you really should be doing, this is it! I could spend hours just looking at all of the wonderful pictures. 

We are working on moving this week but you can't pack constantly... right? ha :) Basically this is what I did this morning as I was taking a break from moving. Moving is bleh but We Heart It is not. :)

Here are some of my favorites that I have hearted recently:


Claire and Phil... I love them


a sweet doggy and fall leaves... two of my favorite things


just sweet and pretty 


because I love Alice


because... well... you know :)

I hope you have a fabulous day.

as always,
love,






No comments:

Post a Comment