Thursday, September 19, 2013

Reason #33 to Be Happy: Freebie from Maddie Rose Doodles

Good morning! It's Thursday so it's almost Friday (in case you couldn't figure that out yourself). ha :) Today I have a freebie just for my blog readers! It's a special little thank you.



I just recently added some fun Halloween items to my shop. You, my friends, can get one free! Seriously, free. That's it. No strings attached. I will send you one trick-or-treat bag. These are great for kids to get a little excited about the holiday as they finish the bag themselves. They can also be great for keeping candy in for trick-or-treaters.





So, how do you get your free bag? Just go to my shop here. Then act as if you are going to buy the bag as normal. But, when you get to the part where you pay choose the "other" option. I can only give one bag to each reader free. But, there will be an added bonus if you keep reading. After placing your order it will be on it's way! :)







As a bonus, I will give you a discount for anything else in my shop! It's a great idea to get started on some early Christmas shopping. The code that you will need to type in will be mysmiles. The discount is for 15% off with no minimum. The free bag and discount both end on Sunday, September 22nd so be sure to place your order soon. Enjoy! :)



as always,
love,


No comments:

Post a Comment