Monday, September 16, 2013

Reason #31 to Be Happy: Hello Liebster Award!






Jesse from Sleepless in DIY Bride Country nominated me for the Liebster Award! It has taken me forever to actually post about it but here it is! :)



Jesse has guest posted on my blog. If you missed it you missed out! Her blog is all about diy weddings. I am all for that since my wedding was a lot of a diy wedding. You can check out her 
blog here.



Here are my answers to her questions:

1.       Do you participate in blog hops and link parties?

I do participate in both. But, I couldn’t really tell you what ones and the days. That probably is something that I should work on. I usually do the ones that I can when I can. I usually try to participate in the ones that Six Sisters or Lil’ Luna do. Those are some of my really big bloggers and I figure that they are good ones to join.

2.       What motivated you to start your blog?

I started my blog because I wanted to focus on the good and simple things in life. I also wanted to share those with others. I also have an Etsy shop so I wanted a place to help others to find my shop. I thought it would be great to have a place to help others promote their shops. I try not to do too much promoting but I also want to help others if I can. I only promote the shops that I personally would love to shop at. My main reason for my blog is to help myself recognize all the good things in life.

3.       What is your favorite comedy movie?

My favorite comedy movie would probably be Baby Mama. It makes me laugh so much. I’m not a fan of comedy movies that are just stupid (Napoleon Dynamite, Hot Rod, etc.). But, that Baby Mama really is a great one.




4.       How often do you write blog posts?

I try to write every other day but sometimes that doesn’t happen. Sometimes I blog a little more and other times a little less. I really need to become more consistent.

5.       What inspires you to write?

I am inspired by wanting to focus on the simple and good things in life.

6.       What is your favorite thing to do on Saturdays?

    My favorite things to do on Saturdays are just to spend time with my husband. I'm pretty laid back so whatever we are doing together is fun.



7.       How many hours do you contribute to your blog per week?

    It really depends on the week.

8.       Who would you like to meet in person?

     This will probably sound kind of shallow but I would love to meet Lucy Hale. I have been              absolutely in love with Pretty Little Liars lately. She plays Aria, the girl who is my favorite and        who I am most like (other than being like two feet taller than her;)). She also played Lena in            Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I would definitely have been Lena in that group of friends.

    I’m definitely not one of those people who love movie stars and know every single thing about       them. But, I would love to meet her.


    Plus, she is drinking Diet Coke in this picture so we would just have to get along! :)


9.       How would you describe your personality?

    Sometimes I am pretty quiet at first but once you know me I’m crazy (in a good way). I would       say that I am the absolute definition of pisces.


10.   What is your dream job?

    My dream job would be to be a children’s book illustrator or to have a line of my creations like       Mary Engelbreit. My style is pretty different from hers but I would love to be like that.


11.   What was the greatest moment in your life?

    The greatest moment of my life was when I married my husband. I have never been happier in       my life than I have been with him.



I have chosen some blogs that I am very happy to nominate for the Liebster Award! Be sure to check these blogs out because they are wonderful. Here are my picks:

Samantha at Five Heart Home
Madi at And So I Did 
Ashley at Ashley Everyday
Ginger at Gingerly Made


Thanks for the nomination Jess and thank you to my readers! :)

as always,
love,





No comments:

Post a Comment