Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Reason #36 to Be Happy: Inexpensive Craft to Help You Save Even Pennies

To be honest, I have had such little time for things like blogging. I like blogging but right now I'm trying not to drown in moving and my math class is killing me. (If you are good at math and are just dying to help a poor girl let me know!)

I did do one little craft though. It is also encouraging for some money saving. It was my first experience with chalkboard paint and I LOVE it now. If I ever get some time I will definitely be coming up with some other fun chalkboard paint projects.


This craft seriously takes about ten minutes. I just took a cute jar, painted the top, and wrote on it with chalk. It doesn't get simpler than that.

Who doesn't love finding money? Even if it's just a penny it's still a good thing. After all, it all adds up! I also love going to a store and paying with exact change. It makes me feel lucky just like in the saying, "Find a penny, pick it up. All day long you'll have good luck."

That made me think that it would be great to have an extra little place to keep change for when I find a penny! Of course you could just keep change in a normal jar but this is cuter and almost as simple.


as always,
love,





No comments:

Post a Comment