Saturday, September 28, 2013

Reason #37 to Be Happy: Retail Therapy and A Sweet Treat


Hello my friends! It has been a while. I have been so overwhelmed with moving and my math class that I have not been able to do anything else. Seriously. I have Etsy orders waiting and a blog that has not been written on for almost a week! Let's get it together people (or myself really)! :)

My husband and I have both been working like crazy. I have been gone every day from morning until bed time. I don't really like that too much.



This is us in front of our first apartment together. We finally finished cleaning and moving! 

This weekend I was more ready than ever for it to be the weekend. I decided to give myself some retail therapy. I went shopping with some friends and got these darling things...


I know that this is a terrible picture but these shoes are darling! The teal ones make me excited for fall and winter! I didn't really need the help being excited but I won't complain. The black ones have a strap that go over the middle of the foot and across by the ankle. The straps have a gold chain on them. I am a big fan of gold! (Real as well as fake.) 



Oh! I also made some cookies! They are pumpkin chocolate cookies with pumpkin spice cookies. They are simple and you can see the recipe here.

I hope you are all have a fabulous weekend!


love,
as always,





No comments:

Post a Comment