Friday, September 20, 2013

Reason #34 to Be Happy: Mary Poppins Party Thank You

I wanted to give a special thank you to some great bloggers. I went to a blogger party today (my first ever!) and had a wonderful time. Thank you to these ladies:



Just to give you a little idea of what it was like I took a picture of a couple treats. 

Okay, the cookies were darling and were great. The macaroons were to die for though. Instead of frosting in the middle there was caramel. It was SO good. I would love to know where they got them. It's probably best if I don't know though. If you know what I mean... :)


                                 





Is it cute or what?? This was the goody bag that they gave all of their guests. It was the most amazing goody bag that I have ever gotten from a party. Toni and you other ladies should invite me to all of your parties! I will contribute... Diet Coke? ha :) 

But, seriously! I would say not to be jealous but you probably should be. Just to make you wish that you had really been there I will show you what was inside!


                                  


I would definitely say that I won a big giveaway! I got free lunch and dessert, to chat with lots of great ladies, and all of this! 

What is all of this? Well, there is...

washi tape from My Mind's Eye

a super cute flower headband from Vintage Rose Wraps

a coupon to an online fabric store

sprinkles and treat bags from Bake It Pretty

eye shadow from Natural Minerals

a great necklace from Hawthorne Collection

Scrapbooking frames from Crate Paper

bags from Clearbags

vinyl chalkboard labels from Vinyl Wall Art

a gift certificate from The Chocolate

ric rac from Pick Your Plum

colorful straws from Confetti Sunshine

a gift certificate to The Wood Connection

a bag of sampler products from Pure Works


                             

I originally found out about this because it was a giveaway. I have followed the Dating Divas for a while but didn't know much about the others. Anyway, ten lucky ladies and one of their friends would be invited to a party. When I say a party I mean an all out darling party. Toni from Design Dazzle as well as some of these other ladies specialize in parties! They have the cutest ideas. The ones who are not bloggers specializing in parties are also amazing. You really need to check every one of them out. They are sure to inspire you! :)

I have links for all of them below so that it's easy for you to find them. :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment